Saturday, November 17, 2007

Guangzhou






Lilli did GREAT on the flight from Nanchang to Guangzhou. She laughed and played the whole time with a boy sitting next to us. Guangzhou is very warm and reminds us all of Florida, very tropical. The White Swan Hotel is beautiful!! We were expecting the worse because we were told that they are shutting down next month for renovations. We are very happy and comfortable with the accommodations. Lilli loves to look at the koi and the waterfall in the lobby. After our flight we were all very tired so we got some food in the hotel - pizza and salmon yah! We are very tired of Chinese food - they serve it breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lilli has been saying "MaMa" for two days now. At first we weren't sure if it was directed at me but now we are sure that she is calling me when she says it. The bonding between her and I has been great. She looks for me when I leave the room and cries when she can't see me. I am still carrying her around in the snugli and I think that has helped the most.
http://picasaweb.google.com/seabreeze0/GuangzhouDay2

No comments: